Greetings and welcome to the fourth edition of the Chronicles of Galgaron, the Eligium community newsletter. Herein, we will put the spotlight on the latest developments, highlights of the news, recent events, activities and competitions, along with overviews of new fansites and guild pages.
- The time has come, brothers and sisters, to hurl ourselves into the fray and meet our enemy on the field of honour for the first time! The Closed Beta successfully took place on the 19th of December 2011! (Link)
- Having momentarily returned from the front, our producer Daniel decided to tell us a little about his involvement and vision for Eligium. (Link)
- Three busy warriors emerge from the heat of battle and reveal themselves as allies to the community. Learn more about your community management team. (Link)
- 15, _15_, FIFTEEN!!!-thousand people are now following us on Facebook. Many, many thanks to each one of you who shared, liked and commented on our fanpage in the past couple of weeks. (Link)
- After a few of days of R&R, Community Management has returned in force to cut a swath through the ever-growing mass of bug reports which are appearing in the Bug section of the Closed Beta forum. Whilst this process may take a while to be taken back from the forces of Entropy, we’d like to thank each and every one of our Beta testers for their invaluable assistance. (Link)
- With fiery strength and resilience, the “Phoenix Guild” has joined. They are a group of friendly and active gamers whose core values include loyalty, commitment and a “guild-before-self” attitude. (Link)
- In a time of Chaos and violence, when the world appears to have tipped straight into the Abyss, common folk seek paragons of virtue to stand in their defence. Will “The Chivalrous Few” heed their call? This guild embodies courage, justice, mercy, generosity, faith, nobility and hope. (Link)
- War does not determine who is right – only who is left." “The BloodReavers” intend on fighting shoulder-to-shoulder with their allies and to remain standing in the face of adversity. This Portugese-language guild aim to enjoy the game, grow as a community and have fun. (Link)
- “The Chi of Galgaron” proposes a home away from home for veterans of Eligium.
- “EligiumBuddy” has relocated and can now be found on enjin.com. We look forward to seeing more excellent updates.
It is said that in peace, sons bury their fathers but that in war, fathers bury their sons. Certainly, it was once so but the rules of engagement have now changed and our fiendish foe does not discriminate in such a way. In this battle, brothers and sisters, we face a merciless enemy. I pray that the gods give you strength and courage in the face of our enemy. Never despair, for you are not alone!
Until we meet again!