Greetings and welcome to the ninth edition of the Chronicles of Galgaron, the Eligium community newsletter. Herein, we will put the spotlight on the latest developments, highlights of the news, recent events, activities and competitions, along with overviews of new fansites and guild pages.
- Here is your final chance to win some great prizes, including the spectacular “transformation stone of snow crystal tiger”. Want to learn more about the Spring competition? Check out the forums for more information. (Link)
- Thanks to the continued support and dedication of our players, we are proud to announce that we have now exceeded the bar of 25,000 fans to our Facebook page. If you haven’t yet, why not join us there? Check out the exclusive piece of concept art with which we celebrated this momentous occasion. (Link)
- So you’ve downloaded the client and are rearing to leap headfirst into the fray, but can’t quite figure out where to get started? Look no further and consult our Getting Started page on the website. Therein, many of your questions will be answered. (Link)
- The second chapter in Stragius’ gripping Saga of the First Age has been published. Learn more about the history of a world now destroyed. (Link)
- Are you interested in sizing up the competition and bloodying your weapon in your quest for glory? Do you have what it takes to step onto the field of honour and claim victory for yourself? Participate in the community’s upcoming PvP event and show your mettle! (Link)
- The Eligium Wiki: Why not visit and join one of Eligium’s largest repositories of knowledge... And whilst you’re there, help others by allowing them to benefit from your experience. (Link)
- Looking for a Guild but can’t make up your mind? Seek no further. The “Eligium guild list” will help you find the right group of comrades for your upcoming battles! (Link) Is the list outdated? Help us update it by commenting in the thread.
- Following an issue with mounts and headwear purchased in the Item Shop, the problematic items have now been removed and the Astroliths reimbursed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A host of diabolical imps have been hard at work in their workshop to bring you a stable of heroic new mounts and various alchemical concoctions. (Link)
Lastly, the K-9 squad of the Sanctian Home Guard have unveiled their ultimate weapon in their fight against the demonic horde: The Mk IV K-9 Ballistic Protection System. :)
Beneath a blood moon, the howls of the underworld have resonated across the fields and mountains of Galgaron. The sighs of fear and whimpers of dread have chilled the resolve of many brave warriors. Yet the enemy has bled more than we, fierce paragons of twin cities. Defenders of the Holy Kingdom and Glorious Empire, now is not the time to bow down and surrender. We salute your courage and commend your deeds. Charge, shield-bearers and sword-maidens! Charge!
Until we meet again!