Greetings and welcome to the eighth edition of the Chronicles of Galgaron, the Eligium community newsletter. Herein, we will put the spotlight on the latest developments, highlights of the news, recent events, activities and competitions, along with overviews of new fansites and guild pages.
- Here is your chance to contribute directly to the artistic direction of the game. By sending us your own hairstyle suggestions and designs, you can also win some great prizes in the “Spring Contest”. (Link)
- Our patchsmiths have been hard at work to ensure that the fortifications of the city are adequately prepared for the oncoming demonic army. (Link to the Path Notes sub-forum)
- At the player’s request, the Assistant has been re-implemented instead of a three-tiered system. (Link)
- Our producer, Daniel Stahlkopf, has announced his plans for the future of Eligium. In this “state of the game”, he speaks about a number of issues, such as character customization and our response to player suggestions. (Link)
- The first chapter and foreword of the Eligium Saga have been published. To read the lifework of Stragius, chronicler and historian, please visit the website. (Link)
- Looking for a Guild but can’t make up your mind? Seek no further. The “Eligium guild list” will help you find the right group of comrades for your upcoming battles! (Updated guild list: Link)
Under siege by the demonic host, the brave people of Honorhold and Sanctia have not given hope. Their resolute defiance shines, a beacon of adversity in the fog of despair. They fight as lions, strong and fierce, against seemingly insurmountable odds. Defenders of the Holy Kingdom and Glorious Empire, we salute you and your courage!
Until we meet again!